MNCF is a materials and device characterization facility at CeNSE, IISc, which provides service to users from academia and industry. It houses state of the art equipment’s that can characterize electrical, mechanical, material and optical properties of materials and devices.
- We offer an opportunity for people to join us for a fixed period of time working in a specific role or project.
- Successful applicants will have an opportunity to develop their skills while working with experienced individuals.
- We hope your internship in CeNSE will lead to a career in technology and Interns who show a strong performance will be given an opportunity to work as a Facility Technologist
Role and Responsibilities include the following
- Understand the basic principles of the equipment
- Handling day-to-day usage of the equipment’s
- Involve in assigned projects/maintenance/calibration
- Submission of internship report
Minimum: Diploma or Bachelors or Masters in Engineering /Physical/Chemical Sciences
(For a list of equipments available in the facility, please visit our website http://mncf.cense.iisc.ac.in/)
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org