Administrative Assistant position
Micro Nano Characterization Facility, Centre for Nano science and Engineering is inviting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant to be a part of facility operations. The Administration Assistant will be responsible for the internal and external billing, consumable procurements and maintaining MNCF online portal/booking website. The administrative assistant will also be required to liaise between MNCF staff and MNCF users.
Specific responsibilities include:
- In charge of generating and sending out facility bills to the supervisors/users and update the details of payment made/ outstanding from each user/ group
- In charge of sending out invoices to external users and follow ups on the payment, booking the tools etc
- Manage the MNCF Front Desk, help new users, attend the users requests and queries, manage entry of external users to MNCF, receiving and dispatching the users samples, bills of external users etc.
- Follow up on MNCF Purchase orders till the material is delivered and flag concerns if there are any
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filling system regarding the purchase of tools, consumables and spare parts for MNCF
- Maintain/update the MNCF website and facility booking software.
- Provide general administrative and admin support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying, help with preparing reports and other relevant documentation that may be necessary for facility operations.
- Bachelor/Master degree required with experience in managing software, website
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office suite is essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and attention to detail, Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow-up activities
- Prior experience using SAP and ERP software is desirable
- Demonstrated skill in administrate position is desirable
Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at CeNSE, IISc Bangalore
Salary will commensurate with qualification, experience and interview performance.
Interested candidate can send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “MNCF administrative Assistant”.